Monday, April 16, 2012

Some of my favourite quotes :)

So my friend is feeling like she is in a bit of a rut lately and I thought I would tell her some of my favourite quotes. Now these are barely scrapping the surface of my favourites but still just as good.

"the price of freedom is eternal vigilance"- Thomas Jefferson

"the most wasted of all days is one without laughter"- E.E. Cummings

"dream as if you live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow."-(one of my MOST favourites) James Dean

"I count myself in nothing else so happy as in a soul rememb'ring my good friends"- William Shakespeare

"the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart"- Helen Keller

"Obstacles are those things you see when you take your eyes off your goal"-Henry Ford

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant"- Robert Louis Stevenson

"Life is like riding a bicycle- in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving"- Albert Einstein

"Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open"- John Barrymore (another one of my ALL time favourites)

And that's it guys have an awesome day. And if you have any quotes for my friend then please feel free to comment, Bye.

Hayley. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment